Assembling the hpg™
- Lay the unit down as per photograph seen below.
- Slide the water feed pipes coming from the resovoir, up through the grow tubes and connect to the water shower caps.
- Locate the grow tubes in the water reservoir apertures and secure with screws.
- Insert the water shower caps into the tops of the grow tubes.
The unit can now be stood up on the pump housing end, upright, against a wall.
- Install the wall bracket on each side and one in the middle of the grow tubes, high enough to allow the pump housing to be +- 150mm off the ground.
- Use the cord provided to go around the hanging pipe and attach it to the hooks on the grow tubes below the water shower caps lids.
You now have a hanging unit, ready for the following steps:
- Fill the Reservoir with water at aperture X and replace the cap with the dip stick gauge.
- Connect the power cable with a 12volt transformer and a digital timer attched to 220volt mains(Do not switch the plug on at this time). Check if all the wiring is secure, if so, then switch the unit on.
- Select “manual” on the digital timer and allow the water pump to build pressure, check for leaks and then place your finger in the plant apertures to check if the water is falling through the grow tubes. The switch off power at the wall plug.
Your HPG™ is now ready!
HYDROPONIC PLANT GROWER | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2018